TROJAN™ Her Pleasure™ Lubricant
TROJAN™ Her Pleasure™ Sensations Lubricated Condoms are designed from a woman’s perspective to help heighten her sensation and pleasure while providing extra comfort for men.
Made from Premium Quality Latex-To help reduce the risk
Lubricated-For comfort and sensitivity
Nonoxynol-9 Spermicide is on this condom for extra protection against pregnancy ONLY – NOT for extra protection against AIDS and other STDs
Active ingredient: Nonoxynol-9 (7%). Some people are sensitive to Nonoxynol-9.
Special Reservoir End-For extra safety
Each Condom is Electronically Tested-To help ensure reliability
TRUSTED FOR OVER 90 YEARS Aodeposure to direct sunlight or storage for prolonged periods attemperatures atore Important Information: Latex condoms reduce the risk of transmitting STs by providing a barrier against the source of the infection. However, they do not completely eliminate the risks of pregnancy and STIs. To get the most protection from a latex condom, use one correctly every time you have sex. Please see directions for use on inner side of carton. There are many STIs. A later condom can reduce the risk of STI transmission(such as HIV infection(AIDS) and gonorrhea) to or from the penis. However, some STIs(such as Human Papillomavirus(HPV) and herpes) can also be spread by other sexual contact. For additional information on condoms, STIs and pregnancy protection, or if you believe you have an STI, contact a health care provider or public health agency, Condoms are highly effective against pregnancy less than 2 women in 100 get pregnant during one year of typical correct and consistent use. Other contraceptive methods are more or less effective than condoms. If you have any questions about birth control options, particularly because of health reasons for avoiding pregnancy, discuss with a health care provider or public health agency which would be your best choice.
What You Need To Know:
– Only one condom should be used at a time during intercourse.
– Avoid exposure to direct sunlight or storage for prolonged periods at temperatures above 100˚F.
– Condoms should not be used beyond their expiration date.
– If you are sexually active, condoms (used consistently and properly) provide the most effective method of birth control available without a prescription. Some condoms are coated with the spermicide nonoxynol-9 to help increase protection against pregnancy.
– All condoms show an expiration date on the packaging. If stored properly, the average shelf life for dry and lubricated latex condoms may be as long as four to five years.
– Never let a latex condom touch oil in any form, such as petroleum jelly, baby oil, mineral oil and vegetable oil. Oil rots rubber. Avoid exposure to talcum powder, which may contain oil.
– For additional lubrication, you may use personal lubricants designed for use with latex condoms such as other water-based lubricants.
This product contains natural rubber latex, which may cause allergic reactions.