TROJAN™ Her Pleasure™ Lubricant
TROJAN™ Her Pleasure™ Sensations Lubricated Condoms are designed from a woman’s perspective to help heighten her sensation and pleasure while providing extra comfort for men.
- Made from Premium Quality Latex-To help reduce the risk
- Lubricated-For comfort and sensitivity
- Nonoxynol-9 Spermicide is on this condom for extra protection against pregnancy ONLY – NOT for extra protection against AIDS and other STDs
- Active ingredient: Nonoxynol-9 (7%). Some people are sensitive to Nonoxynol-9.
- Special Reservoir End-For extra safety
- Each Condom is Electronically Tested-To help ensure reliability
TRUSTED FOR OVER 90 YEARS Aodeposure to direct sunlight or storage for prolonged periods attemperatures atore Important Information: Latex condoms reduce the risk of transmitting STs by providing a barrier against the source of the infection. However, they do not completely eliminate the risks of pregnancy and STIs. To get the most protection from a latex condom, use one correctly every time you have sex. Please see directions for use on inner side of carton. There are many STIs. A later condom can reduce the risk of STI transmission(such as HIV infection(AIDS) and gonorrhea) to or from the penis. However, some STIs(such as Human Papillomavirus(HPV) and herpes) can also be spread by other sexual contact. For additional information on condoms, STIs and pregnancy protection, or if you believe you have an STI, contact a health care provider or public health agency, Condoms are highly effective against pregnancy less than 2 women in 100 get pregnant during one year of typical correct and consistent use. Other contraceptive methods are more or less effective than condoms. If you have any questions about birth control options, particularly because of health reasons for avoiding pregnancy, discuss with a health care provider or public health agency which would be your best choice.