Satya Nag Champa Super Hit Incense (Pack of 12)
- A Satya Nag Champa Product
- Made in India by Shrinivas Sugandhalaya
- Use creating the perfect mood
- Packaging is recyclable
SKU: NAG CHAMPA 12CT SUPER HIT Categories: Home Goods & Supplies, Incense & Air Fresheners Tags: satya nag champa, satya nag champa super hit, satya nag champa super hit incense UPC: 0050525555042
Nag Champa is the world’s most popular incense. Original Sai Baba Nag Champa incense is a special blend of natural herbs, resins, flowers and oils, hand-rolled to perfection. Each stick is about a gram, and burns for about 45 minutes.
Shipping & Delivery
Orders Are usually processed within 24 hour of purchasing. unless we have an issue with your order, you will be contacted by the email you submitted your order with.
Secured & Discreet
- We make sure that our shipments are secured and no one can tell what is inside unless opened.
- We ship internationally as well, but you just must make sure that the products you are buying is allowed by your country's customs.
- All orders over $99 will be shipped for free.
- In case of any returns, shipping costs are not refunded.
- We ship our orders using the USPS services unless you prefer a different service, please let us know for availability.
- You can use the type of shipping speed you prefer (First Class Mail - 7 to 10 business days) OR (Priority Mail - 2 to 5 business days)
- You can always ask for special instructions by including them in your order's notes.
- Original Handrolled Satya Sai Baba Nagchampa Agarbatti manufactured in Bangalore and Mumbai by Shrinivas Sugandhalaya LLP
- The Preparation consists of formulation of masala mix using natural extracts in the form of dough concerning the ancient method and is rolled by hand on the bamboo sticks.
- Satya Sai Baba Nagchampa is a combination of Champa flower, floral, Oriental-Spicy aroma with a base note of wood and patchouli. It is a reminiscent of Jasmine or magnolia flowers.
- The aroma that emits from this agarbatti creates a soothing and calm environment